CFMA Provides You with Powerful Benefits:
- Access to the award-winning CFMA Building Profits magazine
- 24/7 access to the exclusive members-only Connection Café Online Community
- Free access to live and on-demand webinars
- Special member pricing on CFMA's Annual Conference, education, Financial Benchmarker, and CCIFP exam prep resources
- Access to more than 8,300 construction financial professionals
- Heavy highway and specialty trade newsletters
- Cost-savings program for construction-specific products and services
CFMA is an individual membership organization, company memberships are currently not available. CFMA does not invoice for initial membership dues.
There are two primary CFMA membership categories:
- CFMA General Members represent all types of contractors, including generals and subcontractors as well as developers, construction managers, architects, engineers, principals, and material and equipment suppliers. General Member Dues for the current membership year are $355, plus any local chapter dues where applicable.
CFMA Associate Members are those serving the construction industry, such as public accountants, sureties, bankers, insurance agents/brokers and carrier’s consultants, and other service providers. Associate Member Dues for the current membership year are $455, plus any local chapter dues where applicable.
- Click here to view all membership categories
How to Join CFMA:
Joining CFMA is a two-step process.
First, you will need to create a profile by clicking here.
After creating a CFMA profile, click the "Join CFMA" link to begin the member application process.
Once complete the membership will be active.
Membership renewal begins in December of each year. Memberships can be renewed by logging into the member record then clicking on the RENEW NOW link.
To determine what chapter you should belong to and view the local membership dues, click here.
**Additional chapter dues may apply.
Payment is required with your application. CFMA does not bill for initial membership dues. To pay by check, download the membership application.